- 1 pint of Fresh Strawberries
- ½ a bag of Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- ½ bag of White Vanilla Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Put a cold plate in the refrigerator for plating purposes later.
- Take one pint of fresh strawberries and rinse them off. Make sure to pat off the excess water from the strawberries with a paper towel and sit aside to fully dry.
- In one microwave save bowl, take your dark chocolate wafers and allow it to microwave for 1 minute. Take the bowl out and stir. Put the bowl back in for 30 second intervals, stirring in between each session until all wafers are completely melted.
- Repeat step 3 with the white vanilla wafers.
- Dipping time! Take your strawberry by the green top, dip, and gently roll the strawberry around in the chocolate sauce. Plate on the cold plate.
- Repeat step 5 until you are done with all the strawberries.
- Put back in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve!
(If you want to do a decorative design on the strawberries, sit the chocolate covered strawberries in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes until the chocolate has hardened, then drizzle the alternate flavor of chocolate on the strawberries.)
© Copyright 2019 Foxy Veggies – All Rights Reserved