Hi Foxy People! How are feeling this “Foodie Friday” ? This week, I wanted to highlight one of my little hidden gems in Dallas. Tucked away on Main Street in Deep Ellum is one of my favorite Breakfast spots, All Good Cafe. If you are looking for a laid back place with staff that makes you feel like family, you will truly enjoy visiting here! Check out my review below and you will see what I mean.
All Good Cafe
Things to know
- Brunch lasts until 3 pm!!! Plenty of time for you to get up and get there before they stop serving breakfast.
- You need to check in at the register to get on the list. Don’t worry, if you look lost, someone will help you out lol. Most people who are already on the list, wait by the stage area off to the side.
- They serve lunch and dinner too! Be mindful that they close at 7 pm on Sunday and 9 pm every other day.
- Let me put out the disclaimer that I have eaten some many things on the menu! lol. The Five-Cheese Mac & Cheese is bomb. Their 3 Egg Omelette is so good and you can customize it to your liking. The one the keeps a special place in my heart is Sophie’s Breakfast Tacos #1.
- Sophie’s Breakfast Tacos #1 – Farm-fresh eggs scrambled with pepper jack cheese and avocado placed in soft corn tortillas. You can choose between black beans or potatoes. I always get the potatoes because they cook them with bell peppers and onions. SO good! I think what takes it over is their pico de gallo. I don’t know what all is in it, but I always end up leaving the bowl empty lol.
- If you are a coffee fan, give their coffee a try and look around at all the tables. Each cup is different and has it’s own character. While you are at it, take a look up at the ceiling. You’ll catch all the beautiful cranes in the sky. I love it!
© Copyright 2018 Foxy Veggies – All Rights Reserved