Hi Foxy People!
It is week 2 of Foodie Friday and if you enjoyed last week’s review, you will definitely love this one. I had the luxury of finally eating at Knife Burger inside Legacy Hall. I didn’t quite know what to expect, but I was I figured it would be tasty. This is one of Executive Chef, John Tesar’s restaurants. You may know him because he is the Executive Chef and owner of Knife. I love that he decided to have a sister restaurant that is more fun and casual with burgers since Knife is an upscale steakhouse.
When you walk up to the counter, you see a simple and straight forward board that features their menu. I like that they get straight to the point with their offerings. There are 5 kinds of burgers that they specialize in.
- “The Ozersky” – gives you your classic cheeseburger vibes. It’s your beef patty, american cheese, red onion, and white bun.
- “The Double” – gives you twice the fun of “The Ozersky.”
- “The Magic” – provides a different spin on the burger by swapping out the typical bun with an English muffin. What makes that burger so special is that it comes with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and bacon.
- “The Pimento” – gives you all the Texas pimento cheese dip or sandwich vibes on a burger.
- “The Veggie” – the best burger on the menu in my opinion lol. It’s a veggie patty with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and sprouts between a white bun.
The veggie burger was deceiving because I didn’t expect it to be as great as it tasted based on it’s appearance. It appeared it may have been slightly dry, but when I tasted it, I had a bite of a juicy, meat-like patty. I must admit, it was one of the best veggie burgers I’ve had in the DFW.
Other foods that they offer…
- “Knife” Fries – fresh and hot to order fries.
- Handmade Shakes – Chocolate Hazelnut, Cookie Butter, Pistachio, Strawberry, and Vanilla. The cookie butter one sounds amazing!
Overall, I truly enjoyed coming here! You can sit at the bar top area or out in the open at Legacy Hall. The staff was great and I loved the chill vibes. I will be back soon!
It’s Foodie Friday! Each Friday, I’ll be highlighting a local restaurant in the DFW on my blog. This week, I’m talking about my experience @knifeburger. Check out the full story via the link in my bio 💚 #vegetarian #chef #browngirlbloggers #foodies #bestfooddallas
© Copyright 2018 Foxy Veggies LLC – All Rights Reserved