Hi Foxy People!
I was in the mood for some ravioli, so I decided to share my Sage Brown “Butter” recipe!
This recipe is super simple and you can pretty much put this on any pasta. Oh…and it’s Vegan! I don’t make Vegan recipes often, but this is pretty good. I easily swap out the butter and use the whipped Vegan spread instead.
Let me know what you think! Also, make sure to follow me throughout the week on my Facebook Page, Foxy Veggies, on Instagram @foxyveggies, and Twitter @foxy_veggies.
Sage Brown “Butter” Sauce
- Pasta of your choice or Ravioli of your choice
- 5 tbsp of Organic Vegan Whipped Spread
- 7 fresh Sage leaves
- Follow the directions for cooking your pasta.
- As the pasta is cooking, take a small pot and turn it to medium heat. Add in your Vegan spread and turn the heat down to low.
- Allow your spread to melt. There may be foam that rises to the top. Skim this off with a spoon and discard of it. This process will take about 5 minutes.
- Once the majority of the foam is removed, add in the sage leaves and stir it around. Allow the sage to steep in the vegan spread for an additional 5 minutes.
© Copyright 2018 Foxy Veggies – All Rights Reserved